Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Welcome



Welcome to a whole new creation – Hippie Feet On the Road.  Wait .. what kind of name IS that?  Well this is about my journey, walking my bare feet on the dusty road of life.  Some time back a friend referred to her dirty, bare feet as “hippie feet” so that term has since stuck in my head.  And there you have it; this is a blog about walking barefoot along the dusty, sometimes dirty, path of life.  Profound, eh?

Well what kind of blog will this be?  This is really a first for me so I guess this will just be about me.  I’m your average, middle-aged woman – a married empty nester with too many dogs, trying to find time for a meaningful spiritual life, making a living at a job I don’t necessarily love while trying to figure out how to make it into a "career", struggling with my weight, and fighting with my hair.  I’m sure I’ll find plenty to say even if it means no one wants to listen!

So .. slipping off my shoes, getting comfy, and about to continue on down that road.  Maybe you’ll come back and check in on me from time to time?

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment