Friday, August 5, 2016

The Plan for What I'm Doing With My Life


So, yeah, I've recently formulated some big goals that require planning for what I want to do with my life.  They include ...

1.  Getting my home on some sort of schedule
We are officially "empty nesters".  Our only child is twenty and she flew the coop last year and is off doing her thing in another state.  However, we have dogs.  Lots of dogs.  Lots of BIG dogs.  Okay, that sounds terribly dramatic and I'm sure I'll share more about THAT at some point but the fact is between taking care of these dogs (including one very big puppy) while we're both working outside the home means we're barely keeping up with the clutter.  So getting that under control while also getting our household on a schedule is a priority.

2)  Getting healthy
I'm going to just come right out and say it - I'm morbidly obese and have been for most of my 49 years.  There is a LOT to say about that, but for now I'll just say I own it and this has to change.  

3)  I'm starting my own business
Yup, after years of feeling the entrepreneurial itch, I'm finally ready to get my side hustle on and make something of it.

So, yeah, I've got a LOT going on in life these days and I plan to document all of that here on this blog.  Thanks for reading this far (not that I actually think anyone else) and stay tuned.

Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment